APPLICATION OPEN: October 15
APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 15
To be eligible for funding consideration during the following academic year
- Applicant must be the dependent of a current or retired employee of the Montecito Fire Department.
- Applicant must have graduated or will graduate from a high school or earned a GED by June of the application year.*, **
- Applicant must plan to study as a full-time student during following academic year at a Title IV approved school.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident.
- Applicant must complete the online General Scholarship Program application by January 15 each year.
- A personal interview is required for new applicants.
* If the applicant is or has been a ward of the SB County Court (youth in foster care), please call us to check your eligibility status.
** If the applicant is or has been a home-school or boarding school student, please call us to check your eligibility status.
Apply to the General Scholarship Program
Application available online:
(Click on “APPLY” then “Start Here”)
For additional information, contact the Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara
(805) 687-6065 or .